2.24.2012

Some Friday Stuff About Me #2







Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from Just another Day. She came up with the last two statements…

This week’s statements:

1. I never stand on a parking lot grate.

2. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

3. I think my husband is the most wonderful guy in the whole world.

4. When there is a free moment I write or I think about writing or I talk about writing or... .

3 comments:

  1. I think about reading, reading and more reading when I get a free moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way with #4... too bad there aren't more free moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading and writing.....thanks for stopping by

    I am now following you!!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...