4.20.2012

Some #FridayStuff About Me # 6

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is lisa from third time is a charm.

She would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:


1.I always forget_where I left my glasses.__

2.I never _fall asleep_without_tossing and turning.__ Five minutes after my husband's head hits the pillow he's out and snoring, while I'm still trying to get comfortable.

3.Recently I started to _planning a trip to Colorado____, and it has helped MY ATTITUDE tremendously!

4.If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is __a video game convention_____. Thank goodness I'm married to a wonderful man and only have to look at home for a date.



Photobucket


Read more Friday Four Fill-In Fun at Feeling Beachie.

3 comments:

  1. Do people hook up from video conventions???

    When are you going to Colorado??? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 sounds just like me and my husband. I can't fall asleep right away, but he's immediately out like a light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow too.. makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...