8.17.2012

Some More #FridayStuff About Me - 0012


Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. If you want to join in on the fun and come up with four fill-in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps (she came up with the last two statements).

Hilary would LOVE if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…So please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to you post…

This week’s statements:


11.    I__drink____so much _coffee__in a day. Way too much coffee. It's my mother's fault. She put it in my sippy cup when I was little.

22.    I don’t like __editing____but I love _how much better a story reads when I do____.

33.    When I watch __Castle_____ I __drool______. What can I say? Nathan Fillion, right? I think he'll be the hero in my next story...Um, I mean, I'll base my hero on him...Or what my hero looks like...

44.    I have __no cash_______ in my wallet. Argh! It disappears. Really. One minute it's there and the next it's gone.

Please add the Follow Friday button to your post or your blog.

Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun post to the linky below. Please grab the linky and post on your blog…



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember Nathan from One Life to Live, boy oh, boy, he has come a long way and yes, he is adorable!
    I have the editing problem too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mother put coffee in your SIPPY CUP? most mothers are trying to calm their children down... not wire them! I think it is funny how many younger people are drinking coffee now.. I didn't start until I was in college and now it is common in high school.... Wonder what the long term effects of that are... (now there's a subject for a book!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Puerto Rico it's common to give young children coffee with their breakfast. Actually it's lots of milk with a little coffee, but still. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the book idea oh yes he would be a super character...stop already mind back to the great answers loved stopping by :0 enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss One Life To Live!! I've never seen Castle.
    Here's My Answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. isnt it amazing how much harder and time consuming editing is....

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many shows I watch that make me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Castle it's a pretty cool show but I don't get to watch it very often. And I rarely have cash in my wallet we always end up using debit/credit cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...