10.12.2012

Even More #FridayStuff About Me - 0014


Each week, Hilary lists four statements on feeling beachie with a blank for you to fill in on your own blog. If you want to join in on the fun and come up with four fill-in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps (she came up with the last two statements).

Hilary would LOVE if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…So please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to you post…

This week’s statements:


1.    Given the choice of summer weather or winter weather I’d pick winter, because it’s better to add layers of clothes than go around naked in public and since I’ve become a woman of a certain age, I’m hot all the time.
2.    If you told me when I was eighteen that I would pass the age of forty I would have never believed you. Just because I couldn’t imagine being THAT old. Now forty seems incredibly young…
3.    The last time I cooked okra and tomatoes it came out horrible. I tried to remember my Daddy’s secret ingredient and discovered it is NOT chili powder.
4.    My favorite color is red.

Please add the Follow Friday button to your post or your blog.




Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun post to the linky below. Please grab the linky and post on your blog…


6 comments:

  1. I like eating the fried okra at Cracker Barrel but have never cooked it at home. I'll have to tell hubs to find a good recipe!!! :) I miss layering clothes and wearing cute boots and shawls... but not having to shovel snow in winter makes up for it! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I would prefer Autumn weather all year long. I have never eaten okra and I prefer my tomatoes raw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...summer or winter? I like the in between months like Spring and Fall.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it is easier to wrap up then un-dress. I kinda thought you were a fan of red haha
    I changed my blog name I am no longer Janice's Footsteps I am Rockin My Journey but same Janice LOL wishing you a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. forty is young!
    Especially since I will be there in about a year....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm... okra and tomatoes.... Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...